We are going to teach you how to use Union bank transfer code to buy airtime, send money and perform other banking transactions just with your mobile devices with union bank transaction code. With union bank code you can transfer money from your bank to another bank account.
This codes can be use for cashless transfer to generate pin for ATM or Paycode
What is Union Bank?
Just like first bank which is one of the long serving banking industry in Nigeria Same as Union Bank of Nigeria Plc which is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It has been operating in Nigeria since 1917 with total assets is up to 4.1 billion USD.
Requirement To Transfer Money From UNION BANK?
- Mobile Phone
- sometimes Union Bank Mobile App
What is Union Bank Transfer Code?
Union bank transfer code allows you to transfer money from Union bank to another bank. It is also a platform, where you can easily check your account balance on the go. The transfer code is *826#, the code can be used to perform other mobile banking transaction on your mobile device.
Features of Union bank transfer codes
- Keep it simple and smart, pay bills.
- Send money to other UBN and Other Bank Accounts.
- Buy that anniversary or birthday present you almost forgot.
- Generate a pay-code and PIN for cardless withdrawal transaction.
- Stay connected, buy Airtime for Self and others on all major networks.
- Keep tabs of your rising empire, check Account Number, Balances and BVN on the go
How To Register Your Union Bank Account
- You need to dial ” *826# ” on your phone.
- Your (ATM) debit card number code will be displayed with some numbers disguised.
- Then Chose the main debit card you want to use for your transactions that’s if you have more than one debit card.
- Enter your 4 – Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your preferred ATM card.
- Create a 4 – digit PIN, this the PIN numbers you’ll be using to confirm or complete your transactions.
- Now your phone number is activated for Union bank Quick USSD Banking Service.
- Then you are good for the next step.
- Remember to use codes that you can think easily, maybe your ATM CODE, just an advice
How to register for Union bank transfer code
- Before you can continue with Union bank transfer code, you have to complete the registration above
- Anyways, you must have an account with Union bank, before you can continue the offline registration. The Union bank transfer code is *826#.
- It is absolutely free to register for Union bank transfer code.
- You must understand that you must dial the code from the number that was officially registered with the company.
How to transfer money from Union to other banks
- Dial *826*Amount*Account Number#
- Select beneficiary bank
- Confirm the amount you want to transfer
- Enter Beneficiary bank accounnt
- It will display the bank details you want to transfer to
- Enter four-digit PIN you register with
- Then select account to debit and you are done.
- Did you see it is very easy
- Or for fast banking dial *826*2*amount*Account NO# then enter pin
- For union bank to union bank dial *826*1*amount*account no#
- After successful transfer you will want to check your account balance, then you need to follow this following steps
You can only make transfers from your individual current or savings account. That means, you cannot transact with the following account types: Corporate Accounts, Joint Accounts, Target Savings Accounts & Domiciliary accounts.
How to check your account balance on Union Bank Mobile Banking
- Dial ”*826*4# “
- And within some seconds you will receive an SMS notification that will show details of your account balance,or SMS BAL to 20123
- Very easy to do
How to recharge your phone number or top up credit using Union Bank app.
You can use the app you have downloaded or
Dial ” *826*amount#.
Then it will tell you to input your pin.
It will purchase your airtime
Also you can do that for other sim, i mean for friends and family
Just dial *824*Amount*Phone number# and enter your PIN.
Then you are good to go
Let make it easier, the short codes of ussd Union Bank mobile banking transfer short codes
there is no charge for airtime top-up. And the service is available on MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and 9Mobile
Union Bank transfer code Shorts Code
- To register: *826*0#
- Airtime recharge: *826*Amount#
- Airtime for others: *826*Amount*Number#
- To transfer: *826*Amount*Account number#
- To check airtime: *826*00#
- Mini-statement: *826*Account number#
I think we have given you a full details on how you can easily transfer money from your Union Bank account to other banks, recharge your phone numbers, check your bank account balance etc using your mobile device.
If you have any issue, you are totally advised to contact them via any of the following methods: Contact center on +234-1-2716816 or 07007007000. You can also send a mail to email@example.com. or use our comment section