How To Use The IMEI Number To Locate Your Cell Phone
Its still a fresh year so we thought of bringing new ideas on how to track your stolen phone using IMEI
It’s easier than you think! Much easier.
There is an inexpensive app you can use that automatically and secretly connects to the phone that will detect and extract the IMEI number of the cell phone simply by entering the telephone number of the device into the app.
Let not jump…
Download Latest BeeTV APK Version For Android
FINANCIAL EDUCATION: THE SECRET TO WEALTH
WHAT IS IMEI?
IMEI an International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI) which Every phone, unless it’s counterfeit has. It’s a 15-digit number that’s specific and unique to a mobile phone. Similar to spyware for cell phones, it can be used to find a phone when it’s lost or has been stolen by theft.
To know this IMEI number dial *#06# to access on your smartphone
Requirements in tracking an android phone
- Target device IMEI number
- Another android device
- Internet connection
- Tracking apps (Click HERE to download)
How to track your stolen or lost device
- Make sure your phone is running on Android 4.4 or higher. Then, start installing the app.
- After finishing the installation, run the app. Give all the permissions that the IMEI tracker App asks for, including contacts, calls, storage, SMS, and location. In case you need to track your phone, all these permissions will be necessary to activate full functionality.
- Press “continue” to move on after watching a short commercial. Some times IMEI Tracker contains ads that you have to watch. Some you can skip and Unluckily some you cannot skip the ads
- Input the IMEI number of your lost Android phone, check your input, and tap “Track”. A small window with a list of places will appear, indicating the location and the close proximity of your phone
You can use the comment box or like our page on Facebook to know more about this app…