Love is a beautiful thing. But it can also cause you bit of stress. You want to let yourself fall, but there’s one question holding you back: Does your partner love you?
Stop wondering if he’s in love with you and know for sure with this list of signs that you’ve won his heart.GodzGeneral hope everyone is aware that words are just words and it’s still actions that really count. Not all people who say those three words and eight letters really mean it. Love is a tricky thing, so you should be wise as well.
Ways You Know He Loves You Even if He Doesn’t Say It
- He’s (almost) always paying attention. You can’t expect him to have a perfect memory, but he remembers virtually everything. It’s not just because he has a great memory. It’s because he cares enough to focus on you. He puts his phone down or pauses his movie. You’re not an afterthought.He looks at you like you’re a unicorn, like he can’t believe you exist. He may even come right out and tell you, “I can’t believe someone like you exists.”It isn’t a look of lust and desire (although he will feel that as well!). Instead, it’s marked by a certain level of awe, serenity, and inner calm. It’s a look reserved only for you.It’s not only the way he looks at you; it’s the frequency. He can’t stop looking at you; whether you’re together or across the room from each other, his gaze will always be oriented toward you.
- It doesn’t matter when you need, if you call him, he will come to you.If you need advice, a ride, some help, or just a shoulder to cry on, he’ll find a way to get to you and make sure that everything is okay.If a guy hasn’t said it yet, but is always there for you at a drop of a hat, he probably loves you, and he might even love you secretly.
- Your happiness is as important to him as his own..Your happiness may be even more important! When you love someone, really love someone, their happiness is your happiness. This is especially true for men who need to feel like they can make a woman happy.If you tell him that something makes you unhappy and he keeps doing it, this is not a sign that he’s in love with you. A man who loves you will avoid doing things that make you unhappy and will learn the things will make you happy, and he’ll make an effort to do those things.
- He lets you know he’s thinking about you. He might not text you “I love you” but he messages you when he hears that song you had stuck in your head the other day. Or that someone at work used a turn of phrase you hate. You’re always on his mind. He sends you a message almost every morning.when the first thought he has in the morning is you, that’s when you know that he’s in love.
- Love is a form of obsession it can be very healthy and incredibly rewarding. When you’ve infiltrated his psyche to the point that he wakes up thinking of you, that’s when you know you’ve got him. Of course, not all guys are open about the way they feel — some are even doing their best to resist the urge to contact you and wish you a good morning.But when you’re in love, you have only so much self-control. Even the strongest-willed man will break a few times a week and show you that you’re his weakness.
- Ask yourself if he treats you with respect. When your boyfriend really loves you, he’ll be interested in you. He will respect your ideas and opinions, even when he doesn’t agree with them. He’ll pay attention to details about your likes and dislikes, and he’ll accommodate your needs to the best of his ability.
- Does he ask you about your life?
- Does he appear to genuinely care about your feelings and opinions?
- Notice where your boyfriend touches you. Most people in love have a need to touch the object of their attention, even without sexual activity. Does he seem interested in touching you? Does he feel interested in you when he’s touching you? Public touches are a public display of affection, and demonstrate to the world that the person cares for you.
- If you’re not sure how he feels when he touches you, check with your own feelings. Are you feeling loved? Or are you feeling like he’s trying to “stake a claim” by touching you in public?
- If he’s shy, or if he’s from a culture where public touching isn’t acceptable, he may love you and yet rarely touch you.
- When a man touches a woman’s face, this is often a sign that he wants to be closer to her.
- A touch on the shoulder or hand isn’t necessarily an intimate touch in most cultures. However, if he touches you on the lower back, or gently moves his hand along your leg, this is often a sign of attraction.
- If he only touches you in private, this is a warning sign. If he touches you ONLY in public, never in private, this is another warning sign.
- Respect is required in the way he touches you. If you don’t like the way he touches you, and he does it anyway, he’s unlikely to really love you.
- He doesn’t mind going out of his way to make your life easier. You know how a woman will often complain about her husband being lazy and not wanting to help out? Well, she’s only complaining because, once upon a time, that same man went out of his way to make her life easier. He used to inconvenience himself just to help her out. He would pick her up from out of his way when she needed a ride. He went to the store and picked up whatever she needed without her having to beg or argue with him. He didn’t mind being worse off as long as she was better off.If that’s your boyfriend, then chances are he loves you. How do you keep him from turning into a lazy husband, you ask? Well, let’s leave that for another article.
- I remember being in love and caring so much about my day that I even wanted to know what she ate (to make sure she was staying healthy). That’s love.When your man cares about you so much that he wants to know what’s going on in your life — in the finest of details wants to know what you did, what you saw, how you succeeded and failed, the adventures that you went on, he loves you. He wants to know about your day because he wants to be a part of it in some way or another even though he wasn’t there by your side to actually experience it.