Parents hoping for an alternative ways to keep kids occupied rather than disturbing or wile away time, you can now discover and share screen-free activities on Kinspire, the mobile app that takes your kids offline.
Dr. Doreen Dodgen-Magee, said; Kinspire is this incredible app that uses technology to get us away from technology. It’s kid-driven, where your child can go in with you and find activities, crafts, projects, explorations, mostly with things you have around the house, which is something I really value and appreciate. This teaches resourcefulness, and it helps us get our kids away from tech in exciting and really approachable ways.
Features of KInspire apk
- Over 350 screen-free activities, including project-based STEAM activities from Tinkerclass.
- Vertical feed of images, similar to Instagram where kids will enjoy.
- Activity card will feature a photo taken by the Kinspire community, which includes teachers, activity creators, as well as parents and caregivers.
- Parents can also filter the suggested activities by age, whether it’s designed for indoors or outdoors, prep time
- You can also save favorite activities you may want to try later.
- You and your child can choose activities together, or let them pick.
- Kinspire uses classic gamification techniques to encourage families to increase their offline play time, leveraging digital tools to enhance and encourage physical-world behaviors.
- The app’s “Kinspire Your Friends” feature lets you challenge friends and family to do an activity and share their version, in a kid-friendly, offline version of the current challenges craze.
- Kinspire is also working on shoppable activities, a top user request during testing. This lets parents easily purchase all the necessary materials for an activity directly in the Kinspire app, instead of having to go to Amazon or another store.
- Its cheap to purchase
How to Download Kinspire App for Kids for Android and iOS
The Kinspire app is a free download on iOS and Android in the U.S. and Canada.