Do you know that you can transfer money from your First account to another or to other bank account using USSD codes.Transferring your money has never been easier! It`s the era of mobile phones and Internet. You can transfer just with your mobile phone and internet.First Bank can help you with this task! How to transfer money from First Bank?
What is First Bank?
First Bank of Nigeria, which is also known as FirstBank, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings with different customers in the country.First Bank is well known across the world as first in Nigeria Banking. The bank has been in existence since the year 1884. Do you now see how far the bank is.
Requirement To Transfer Money From First Bank?
- 0.1 Requirement To Transfer Money From First Bank?
- 0.2 What is FirstBank Transfer Code?
- 0.3 What is First Bank USSD?
- 0.4 Features of first bank transfer codes
- 0.5 How To register your First Bank Account.
- 0.6 How to transfer money from Firstbank to other banks
- 0.7 How to check your account balance on First Bank Mobile Banking
- 0.8 How to recharge your phone number or top up credit using First Bank app.
- 0.9 Firstbank transfer code Shorts Code
- 0.10 Conclusion
- 1 Related
- Mobile Phone
- sometimes First Bank Mobile App
What is FirstBank Transfer Code?
Firstbank transfer code is *894#, and the bank is calling it Quick Banking Where registered customers can easily perform all bank transactions with their phone.
What is First Bank USSD?
First Bank USSD is refers to Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) unique to GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) which also works for first bank. It is a capability built into the GSM standard phones to support transmitting of information over the signaling channels of the GSM network. USSD provides session-based communication, enabling a variety of applications just like quickteller USSD.
In short, Firstbank USSD code, or Firstbank Quick banking is a service that allows FirstBank account holders to top-up their mobile lines directly. so let make it work
Features of first bank transfer codes
- It is quick and very fast rather than going to an ATM stand for transactions
- It is convenient which you can do sitting down in your house
- It is secure and easy way of Banking
- You don’t need internet connection except for first bank online banking
- You can transfer money,check balance,buy airtime,pay bills in just a twinkle of an eye
- You can open an account
How To register your First Bank Account.
- You need to dial ” *894*0# ” on your phone.
- Your (ATM) debit card number code will be displayed with some numbers disguised.
- Then Chose the main debit card you want to use for your transactions that’s if you have more than one debit card.
- Enter your 4 – Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your preferred ATM card.
- Create a 5 – digit PIN, this the PIN numbers you’ll be using to confirm or complete your transactions.
- Now your phone number is activated for First Bank Quick USSD Banking Service.
- Then you are good for the next step.
- Remember to use codes that you can think easily, maybe your ATM CODE, just an advice
How to transfer money from Firstbank to other banks
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number#
- Select beneficiary bank
- Confirm the amount you want to transfer
- Enter Beneficiary bank accounnt
- It will display the bank details you want to transfer to
- Enter five-digit PIN you register with
- Then select account to debit and you are done.
- Did you see it is very easy
After successful transfer you will want to check your account balance, then you need to follow this following steps
How to check your account balance on First Bank Mobile Banking
- Dial ” *894*00# “.
- And within some seconds you will receive an SMS notification that will show details of your account balance.
- Or dial *894*Account Number#
- very easy to do
How to recharge your phone number or top up credit using First Bank app.
- You can use the First bank app you have downloaded above or
- Dial ” *894*Credit Amount#.
- Then it will tell you to input your pin.
- It will purchase your airtime
- Also you can do that for other sim, i mean for friends and family
- Just dial *894*Amount*Phone number# and enter your PIN.
- Then you are good to go
Let make it easier, the short codes of ussd first money mobile banking transfer short codes
Firstbank transfer code Shorts Code
- To register: *894*0#
- Airtime recharge: *894*Amount#
- Airtime for others: *894*Amount*Number#
- To transfer: *894*Amount*Account number#
- To check airtime: *894*00#
- Mini-statement: *894*Account number#
I think we have given you a full details on how you can easily transfer money from your First Bank account to other banks, recharge your phone numbers, check your bank account balance etc using your mobile device.
If you have any issue, you are totally advised to contact them via any of the following methods: Call 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228), 01-4485500, 0708-062-5000; SMS Short Code 30012 or email email@example.com, FinancialInclusion@firstbanknigeria.com, Firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com or use our comment section.