Facebook is making advertisement easy for e-commerce, with the latest launch of Facebook Shops with the goal of making shopping seamless and to empower anyone from a small business owner to a global brand to use Facebook apps to connect with old and new customers across the globe.
To Create a shop on Facebook, you don’t need to pay because it is free and simple. Businesses can choose the products they want to feature from their catalog and then customize the look and feel of their shop with a cover image and accent colors that showcase their brand. This means any seller, no matter their size or budget, can bring their business online and connect with customers wherever and whenever it’s convenient for them.
Features of Facebook Shop Online Store
- Seamless and free to use
- Businesses can choose the products they want to feature from their catalog
- People can find Facebook Shops on a business’ Facebook Page or Instagram profile, or discover them through stories or ads.
- Facebook Shops you’ll be able to message a business through WhatsApp, Messenger or Instagram Direct to ask questions, get support, track deliveries and more.
- It also plans to enable shopping from live streams, allowing brands and creators to tag items from their Facebook catalogs so that they appear on the bottom of live videos.
- Facebook is also working to integrate loyalty programs with shops.
- You’ll be able to easily see and keep track of your points and rewards,” the company said in a blog post.
- Merchants will be able to use these third-party platforms to manage their Facebook Shops, as well as the ads tied to those Shops.
In the blog post, Facebook also said it’s partnering with Shopify, BigCommerce, Woo, Channel Advisor, CedCommerce, Cafe24, Tienda Nube and Feedonomics.
In recent update from Shopify; “Facebook Shops allows Shopify merchants to get control over customization and merchandising for their storefronts inside Facebook and Instagram, while managing their products, inventory, orders, and fulfillment directly from within Shopify.”
GodzGeneral can’t wait to start using Facebook Shop in my country.