There was a time that Many GBwhatsApp users has been Banned and many has complained bitterly which made them go back to Official WhatsApp. I have a Good News for you which is GBWhatsApp V13.00.2 has been released with Anti-ban enabled feature. Is that not a good news?This means you can now continue to use GBwhatsApp despite you have been banned. And just like the OGWhatsApp and wa aero, it comes with a more and improve features. It has been around for years and has seen a lot update. The latest GBWhatsApp version, comes fixing the bugs experienced on the previous version as well as improve features. It also comes free of ads and popups as well as lots more important features.
Features of GBWhatsApp v13.00.2
- Added Anti-Ban (Fix Temporarily Banned Problem):
- Fixed Added Stickers From Google Play Apps
- Fixed Hidden Chat Count Showing on Main Screen
- Fixed Payments Color in Attach Menu
- Fixed Crash when open chat in some devices
- Status limit back to: 30s (Unfortunately Required For Anti-Ban)
- Forward limit back to: 5 person (Unfortunately Required For Anti-Ban)
- Delete messages after send (Revoke) time back to: 1hr 30 mins (Unfortunately Required For Anti-Ban)
- Ability to customize your own theme change the colors & fonts
- Feature to make group video call
- Features to hide chats notifications
- Ability to send larger video & music files
- Also ability for you can set password for chats.
- Option to press on links on chat screen without saving the sender number or group admin number
- Option to press in links on your friends’ status
- Ability to distinguish between normal messages and Broadcast messages
- Hide the name and the date when coping more than one message
- Ability to copy friends’ status
- Ability to change the app icon and notifications
- Added proxy VPN
- Improving performance and speed
- Based on 22.214.171.124 (Play Store).
- Ban proof.
- Supports calls.
- Emojis Changer!
- Zoom for profiles footage.
- Privacy mods: Hide the “Last seen”.
- Themes mods and Theme Server (to download/apply themes).
How to install GBWhatsApp v13.00.2
To install an APK file into the operating system of your Android, you may need to turn on the ‘Unknown sources’, located in settings>security>unknown sources. Before that you need to Download the latest version of GBWhatsapp APK from the link below
Once you have downloaded the APK file tap the file and tap install
- Name: GBWhatsApp
- Version: v13.00.2
- File Size: 43MB
- App Requirement: Android 4+ and above