The Latest Facebook Messenger for desktop mac and windows app is now available for downloading. Facebook manager are designed to mimic the feel of using Messenger on your smartphone, including dark mode, group video calling and notifications, but optimized for the bigger screen on your computer. It’s available in 49 languages at launch.The app, which is now available on the Microsoft Store and Mac App Store, lets you message friends and start video calls, just like on the mobile and web versions.The company has revealed that over March it saw its daily user base grow massively, with a 100 per cent increase on the norm now using its services to keep in touch with family and friends they can’t see in person.
Features of Facebook messenger for Windows 10 PC and Mac
- Group video calls on a larger screen.
- Your chats are easily accessible, and you can pop in and out of the app while doing other things on your computer.
- It also includes a dark mode
- Available for more than 40 language.
- Chats sync across mobile and desktop.
- Facebook Messenger Desktop app can only handle up to 8 group video call participants, opposed to 100 or more with Zoom and Google Meet
How to download window 1o pc and Mac Facebook Messenger
You can download Facebook Messenger app from the Microsoft Store or Mac App Store with the downloading link below.
How to install and setup Facebook messenger on Window 10 PC and Mac
- After downloading the app,launch the app for the first time it’ll ask you to sign in, at which point you can either ‘Log in with Facebook’ or use your email or phone number.
- Choose the Facebook option, it’ll you off to a browser, where your Facebook login details are likely already saved, if not log on with your facebook account and confirm
- You’ll be taken back to the desktop app, where you might have to wait a few seconds for your conversations and all the data within them to load up as it downloads it all.
Published : Facebook inc
copyright : Facebook, inc
Size : 266.24MB
Regardless of your OS, you can use Messenger in its full form through Messenger.com, which is the official website for Facebook Messenger or other GodzGeneral tech archives to check other apps. To use Messenger on your mobile device, install the Android or iOS app.