Do you know that with Access transfer code you can send money or do other mobile transaction with your mobile devices or phone, yes you can and am going to teach you how to go about it. We all know that other banks are making their costumers enjoy mobile transaction through there mobile phone, same as Access Bank of Nigeria.
What is Access Bank of Nigeria
- 1 What is Access Bank of Nigeria
- 2 What is the Access Transfer Code?
- 3 Requirement To Transfer Money From Access BANK?
- 4 Features of Access mobile banking transfer code
- 5 How To register your Access Bank Account.
- 6 How to check your account balance on Stanbic IBTC mobile Banking
- 7 How to recharge your phone number or top up credit using Stanbic IBTC app.
- 8 Access transfer code Shorts Code
- 9 Conclusion
Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator. They were founded in the year 1989 and their revenue is 1.419 billion USD
What is the Access Transfer Code?
The transfer code for GTB is *901#, which is also called Access mobile banking, which is a USSD-based platform that makes transferring, payment and transactions seamless, convenient and affordable. You can use this short code to transfer, buy or get money using the code.
Requirement To Transfer Money From Access BANK?
- Mobile Phone
- sometimes Access Bank Mobile App
Features of Access mobile banking transfer code
- It is quick and very fast rather than going to an ATM stand for cash deposit
- It is convenient which you can do sitting down in your house
- It is secure and easy way of Banking which you can link a verve card to your wallet
- You don’t need internet connection except for first bank online banking
- You can transfer money,check balance,buy airtime,pay bills in just a twinkle of an eye
- You can open an account
- You get free access to mini statements and pin changes
- You can pay bills and subscribe online
How To register your Access Bank Account.
If you want to register for GTB Bank Account, you need to follow the following steps:
- You need to dial ” 9010# ” on your phone.
- use you BVN or provide your personal info
- Then details of your account will be sent to you
- Now your phone number is activated for GTB Bank Quick USSD Banking Service.
- Then you are good for the next step.
- Remember to use codes that you can think easily, maybe your ATM CODE, just an advice and this is free of charge
How to check your account balance on Stanbic IBTC mobile Banking
- Dial ” *901# “.
- And within some seconds you will have to follow the on-screen command until you get to your desired options which is your account balance
How to recharge your phone number or top up credit using Stanbic IBTC app.
- You can use the First bank app you have downloaded above or
- Dial ” *901#.
- Select “1” WHICH MEANS BUY AIRTIME. then enter your phone no
- Then it will tell you to input your pin.
- It will purchase your airtime
- Also you can do that for other sim, i mean for friends and family
- Then you are good to go
Access transfer code Shorts Code
|Airtime to Self||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime to Others||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Opt-Out (NB: This service is also available to non-Access Bank customers)||*901911#|
|LCC Toll Account Top-up||*901000*522+eTag Number+Amount#|
I think we have given you a full details on how you can easily transfer money from your First Bank account to other banks, recharge your phone numbers, check your bank account balance etc using your mobile device. If you have any issue,Email them with this Address: email@example.com