Do you know that with GTB transfer code you can send money or do other mobile transaction with your mobile devices, yes you can and am going to teach you how to go about it. We all know that other banks are making their costumers enjoy mobile transaction through there mobile phone , same as GTB of Nigeria.
What is Guaranty Trust Bank
When it comes to mobile banking in Nigeria, GTB is one of the best, whereby you can easily transfer money from one bank to another without much stress. GTB has been operating in Nigeria since February 1991 with total assets is up to ₦ 3.16 Trillion.
What is the GTBank Transfer Code?
The transfer code for GTB is *737#, which is also called GTB mobile banking, which is a USSD-based platform that makes transferring, payment and transactions seamless, convenient and affordable. To initiate a transfer to a GTBank account, all the customers need to do is to just simply dial the USSD short code *737*1* followed by the amount to be transferred and then the NUBAN account number of the beneficiary. But before that i will teach you how you can register for GTB account.
Requirement To Transfer Money From GUARANTY TRUST BANK?
- Mobile Phone
- sometimes Union Bank Mobile App
Features of GTB mobile banking transfer code
- It is quick and very fast rather than going to an ATM stand for cash deposit
- It is convenient which you can do sitting down in your house
- It is secure and easy way of Banking which you can link a verve card to your wallet
- You don’t need internet connection except for first bank online banking
- You can transfer money,check balance,buy airtime,pay bills in just a twinkle of an eye
- You can open an account
- You get free access to mini statements and pin changes
- You can pay bills and subscribe online
How To register your GTB Bank Account.
If you want to register for GTB Bank Account, you need to follow the following steps:
- You need to dial ” *737*0# ” on your phone.
- Your (ATM) debit card number code will be displayed with some numbers disguised.
- Then Chose the main debit card you want to use for your transactions that’s if you have more than one debit card.
- Enter your 4 – Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your preferred ATM card.
- Create a 4 – digit PIN, this the PIN numbers you’ll be using to confirm or complete your transactions.
- Now your phone number is activated for GTB Bank Quick USSD Banking Service.
- Then you are good for the next step.
- Remember to use codes that you can think easily, maybe your ATM CODE, just an advice
How to transfer money from GTB bank to other banks
- *737*2*Amount *the NUBAN Account Number of the Beneficiary#. OR *737*2#
- Select beneficiary bank
- Confirm the amount you want to transfer
- Enter Beneficiary bank accounnt
- It will display the bank details you want to transfer to
- Enter four-digit PIN you register with
- Then select account to debit and you are done.
- Did you see it is very easy
How to check your account balance on GTB mobile Banking
- Dial ” *737# “.
- And within some seconds you will have to follow the on-screen command until you get to your desired options which is your account balance
How to recharge your phone number or top up credit using GTB app.
- You can use the GTB app you have downloaded above or
- Dial ” *737#.
- Select “1” WHICH MEANS BUY AIRTIME. then enter your phone no
- Then it will tell you to input your pin.
- It will purchase your airtime
- Also you can do that for other sim, i mean for friends and family
- For easy assess dial *737 *amount# and press send
- Then you are good to go
GTBank transfer Codes and Uses
- To create transfer pin: dial *737*5#
- For SKS Standing Instruction: dial *737*52*AMOUNT*26#
- For LCC Toll Payment: dial *737*50*Amount*108#
- For Merchant payment: dial *737*35*Amount*Merchant Code#
- For Swift Network subscription: dial *737*50*Amount*4#
- For Airtime loan: dial *737*8*1#
- For Salary advance: dial *737*8*2#
- To withdraw cash without your debit card: *737*3*Amount#
- To make Inquiries: *737*6#.
I think we have given you a full details on how you can easily transfer money from your GTB account to other banks, recharge your phone numbers, check your bank account balance etc using your mobile device.
If you have any issue, you are totally advised to contact them via any of the following methods: Contact center on 0700 4826 66328 or use our comment section