How To Apply For Delta State Bursary 2020
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board have commenced the registration of all eligible students for this year’s bursary program 2020.
The program is open to all students of the state origin. The Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) will commence registration from Tuesday 14th January to Thursday 13th February, 2020.
About The Scheme
The Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) popularly known as the Bursary Award Programme was introduced and approved in 2004 by the State Government to replace the popular bursary regime.
The purpose of this modification is to further redirect the focus of the students and infect seriousness into the students to work hard to merit this award as this scheme is only due to students with (GPA 2.2 and above).This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
- Applicant must be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicants above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicants under 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply For Delta State Bursary
The process can be done online so just follow the steps. To register or submit your bursary application, all eligible new students should visit the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board website to complete the registration form. For all old students, all you have to do, is login HERE to update your profile, summit and you are done.
- Printed and signed copy of your acknowledgement card should be email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your bursary registration. Also double application will disqualify you and all applications must be processed and submitted online.
- Never reveal any of your personal or financial information (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, Security Questions etc) in an email, text, person or over the phone.
Deadline date: 13th February 2020