Saturday, 22 September 2018

Lagos State Polytechnic student dies after general hospital in Lagos allegedly gave him wrong blood


Samson Matti, a student of the Lagos State Polytechnic, has died after he was allegedly infused with the wrong blood and also an overdose of injection at a general hospital in Lagos.
His sister Oluwafunmi, who took to Facebook to mourn him, blamed the management of the hospital for her only brother's death. In her post, Funmi who did not specify the general hospital, wrote
''And u guys thought u could jes kill my only brother and go scot free I swear down u all will mourn over your children, Imagine a general hospital dat has doctors nd nurses dat are not qualified Buh jes bcos of d money u wanna collect U all were all greedy 
Firstly u gave my brother an overdose injection,As if dat was not enough.U gave him a wrong blood ....u gave him a blood dat doesnot really match his blood group 
Den suddenly he changed and died General hospital ijede i swear u guys will all mourn''.


Share this

GodzGeneral

Thanks for read this article. Please give Comment below.

Related Posts:

Disqus Comments